Bands line up for fundraising festival
NINE bands will play as part of a day of family fun and fundraising at a Trimley pub tomorrow .The event at the Three Mariners in High Road, Trimley St Mary, starts at 2pm with plenty of activities for the children during the afternoon, including a bouncy castle, plus refreshments and a big raffle.
NINE bands will play as part of a day of family fun and fundraising at a Trimley pub tomorrow .
The event at the Three Mariners in High Road, Trimley St Mary, starts at 2pm with plenty of activities for the children during the afternoon, including a bouncy castle, plus refreshments and a big raffle.
The bands will play sets during the afternoon and up to 10pm outside with the final hour inside the pub.
Groups on the line-up include the Noisy Neighbours, Red Hot Radiators, Kudos, and Silk and Steel.
All proceeds from the day will go to the Autism Trust.
It is the second year running the pub has held the event and landlady Debbie Atkinson said it was hoped it would as successful as last summer, when around �1,500 was raised for the charity.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 6 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
“We are keeping fingers crossed that the weather holds and we have a lovely sunny day, and it should be a lot of fun,” she said.
“The bands play a variety of music and there should be something for all the family.”
The Suffolk Autism Project has been working with children with a variety of conditions and their families and professionals including providing information advice and guidance and help with parent groups.