Bathroom blaze drama

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a small blaze in the bathroom of a terraced home in Ipswich today.The fire was thought to be caused by a faulty electric heater in the first floor bathroom of a family home on Norwich Road.

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a small blaze in the bathroom of a terraced home in Ipswich today.

The fire was thought to be caused by a faulty electric heater in the first floor bathroom of a family home on Norwich Road.

Two Ipswich crews were called to the 8.15 am blaze which took just over ten minutes to bring under control.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter