Beer festival starts today
CROWDS of ale fans are expected to flock to a hugely popular three day beer festival in the region which starts today. .The Museum of East Anglian Life is holding its annual beer festival at its 13th century barn and 70 acre grounds in Stowmarket until Sunday.
CROWDS of real ale fans are expected to flock to a hugely popular three-day beer festival in the region which starts today.
The Museum of East Anglian Life is holding its annual beer festival at its 13th century barn and 70 acre grounds in Stowmarket until Sunday.
There will be 58 beers from East Anglia on tap, as well as five different types of cider, and there's music, food and bar games.
Harry Barnett, operations manager at the museum in Stowmarket town centre, said: "Every year we get bigger and we have more beers this time. It should be a wonderful event again.''
You may also want to watch:
Funds from the beer festival go towards restoring the ancient agricultural Emperor Steam Engine exhibit at a cost of £20,000. The museum has so far raised half the money for the work.
The beer festival is running from 6pm to 11pm today, from 11am to 11pm tomorrow, and 12pm to 4pm on Sunday.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 5 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 6 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 7 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 8 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 9 Man accused of burgling GP surgeries and pharmacy appears in court
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home
For more details call 01449 612229.