Beer festival starts today
CROWDS of ale fans are expected to flock to a hugely popular three day beer festival in the region which starts today. .The Museum of East Anglian Life is holding its annual beer festival at its 13th century barn and 70 acre grounds in Stowmarket until Sunday.
CROWDS of real ale fans are expected to flock to a hugely popular three-day beer festival in the region which starts today.
The Museum of East Anglian Life is holding its annual beer festival at its 13th century barn and 70 acre grounds in Stowmarket until Sunday.
There will be 58 beers from East Anglia on tap, as well as five different types of cider, and there's music, food and bar games.
Harry Barnett, operations manager at the museum in Stowmarket town centre, said: "Every year we get bigger and we have more beers this time. It should be a wonderful event again.''
You may also want to watch:
Funds from the beer festival go towards restoring the ancient agricultural Emperor Steam Engine exhibit at a cost of £20,000. The museum has so far raised half the money for the work.
The beer festival is running from 6pm to 11pm today, from 11am to 11pm tomorrow, and 12pm to 4pm on Sunday.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 3 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 4 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 6 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 7 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 8 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 9 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 10 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
For more details call 01449 612229.