Best ambulance response time ever
AMBULANCE crews in the region have had their best monthly response times ever.Last month saw East Anglian Ambulance Service reach more patients with life threatening conditions reached in less than eight minutes than ever before.
AMBULANCE crews in the region have had their best monthly response times ever.
Last month saw East Anglian Ambulance Service reach more patients with life threatening conditions reached in less than eight minutes than ever before.
It is the first time since the ambulance inquiry in 1998 that the ambulance service has achieved the government's primary response time target for category A calls for a complete year.
The new high was 78.15 per cent compared with 75.03 per cent for the same month last year. The government target is 75 per cent.
You may also want to watch:
Over the whole year, 75.15 per cent of these calls were reached within eight minutes, compared with 63.79 per cent the previous year.
Trust chairman Andrew Egerton-Smith added: "When you consider that our response times were as low as 38 per cent just three years ago, it's truly staggering that so much has been achieved in such a short space of time."
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 3 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 7 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 8 Power cuts in Ipswich leave businesses closed
- 9 'Large stones' thrown at lorry from A14 bridge near Ipswich
- 10 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?