Boy in collision with vehicle in Ipswich
A road is currently closed in Ipswich after a child was in collision with a vehicle.Emergency services are on the scene in Larchcroft Road following reports that a ten-year-old boy had been involved in the collision at around 3.
A SCHOOL boy has been taken to hospital after a collision with a car in Ipswich this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the scene in Larchcroft Road after the ten-year-old boy was injured following a collision.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital with a minor foot injury, a police spokeswoman said.
The incident happened at around 3.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Both Larchcroft School and Dale Hall Primary did not believe it involved one of their pupils.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 5 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 9 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea