Broken down double-decker bus causes traffic delays on A14 near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A broken down double-decker bus is causing traffic delays on the A14 near Copdock.
Police were called at around 8.50am today, Monday, March 4, to reports of a broken down bus in the inside lane westbound between Wherstead and Copdock.
A police spokesman said there were no passengers on the bus at the time but that it was causing traffic delays in the area,
He said: “We were called at 8.50 to reports of a broken down vehicle, a bus, on the westbound carriageway.
“It is a double-decker. Recovery is en route.”
You may also want to watch:
He said the bus was ‘on the move’ as of 9.30am however the AA reports that traffic is still heavy in the area.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 4 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk