Broken down double-decker bus causes traffic delays on A14 near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A broken down double-decker bus is causing traffic delays on the A14 near Copdock.
Police were called at around 8.50am today, Monday, March 4, to reports of a broken down bus in the inside lane westbound between Wherstead and Copdock.
A police spokesman said there were no passengers on the bus at the time but that it was causing traffic delays in the area,
He said: “We were called at 8.50 to reports of a broken down vehicle, a bus, on the westbound carriageway.
“It is a double-decker. Recovery is en route.”
He said the bus was ‘on the move’ as of 9.30am however the AA reports that traffic is still heavy in the area.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Stowmarket man with foot fetish sexually assaulted woman