Broken down vehicle recovered from Orwell Bridge westbound
- Credit: Archant
A broken down vehicle on the Orwell Bridge caused traffic delays for drivers this afternoon.
Police were called to the scene on the A14 westbound just outside of Ipswich around 3.30pm.
Recovery was arranged for the vehicle.
No-one is believed to have been injured as a result of the incident.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said motorists should expect some delays.
You may also want to watch:
The road was clear by 4.50pm.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe