40 new technology jobs announced at BT
- Credit: Vismedia
BT has announced plans to create 40 new jobs in Martlesham.
The telecoms company says it has digital, network, and operational vacancies across a number of teams at their Adastral Park technology hub.
Lisa Perkins, Adastral Park research and realisation director, said: “If you’re excited by technology and driven by working hands on with leading edge innovation, then I encourage you to join the careers event next week.
“These great new roles are essential in keeping our network running.
"Many people don’t realise it, but a lot of the things we all take for granted when using the internet and smart devices are only possible because of the work we have put into creating, maintaining and revolutionising our network.
"It doesn’t just need to be future-proof, it has to be totally secure too.”
BT are holding an online recruitment event on October 19. Find out more here.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 8 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 9 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams