Burglar escapes from Hollesley Bay
A CONVICTED burlgar has escaped from Hollesley Bay prison.Louis Shanley, 32, who was serving a three year nine month sentence for burglary and was due to be released in May next year was last seen at 9am on Saturday.
A CONVICTED burlgar has escaped from Hollesley Bay prison.
Louis Shanley, 32, who was serving a three year nine month sentence for burglary and was due to be released in May next year was last seen at 9am on Saturday.
He was reported missing just after 11am.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of slight build with short brown hai, blue eyes and a scar below his nose.
He also has a tattoo on his upper arm with the name of Jenny in a love heart.
Shanley is believed to have connections with Essex, at Leigh on Sea and Great Wakering and police are advising anyone who sees him not to approach him but to alert them immediately.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 5 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 6 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 7 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Anti-crime campaigners plan Christmas grotto at tattoo studio
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information aboutwhere he is now, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or their local police station.