Business takes Software Product of the Year title
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich -ased Inform Direct wins a major national award.
Inform Direct, of Ipswich has won national recognition with an industry award.
Inform Direct was named as ‘Software Product Of The Year’ for the financial industry in the 2016 Business Finance awards run by Finance Director magazine, held at the Royal Garden Hotel in central London on March 9.
The 13 judges drawn from all sectors were looking for innovative software that provide organization-focused solutions that drive efficiency and accuracy. There were eight companies shortlisted for the award.
Henry Catchpole, CEO of Inform Direct said: “We have enjoyed some fantastic success over the last few years and this is a wonderful testament to the progress we have made. The other software providers we were up against included some big names and systems, so to be chosen by the judges as the overall winner really is a great achievement. I also see it as a marker for Ipswich which is home to a number of other great tech businesses.”
You may also want to watch:
Inform Direct provides cloud-based company formation and secretarial software enabling accountants and business owners to incorporate companies and manage all the records of new and existing companies. It provides an online platform for a range of actions including filing annual returns, updating shareholder records, creating share certificates, producing dividend vouchers, submitting dormant accounts and forming new companies.
The business has seen rapid growth since raising £450,000 via Cambridge based Crowd-funding platform Syndicate Room in 2013. Inform Direct now has over 20,000 companies registered on the platform.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 4 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 5 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 6 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 7 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
On the rapid growth, CEO Henry Catchpole said: “Inform Direct is a great tool for all businesses, whether you are an accountancy practice managing the records of hundreds of clients, a bookkeeper managing ten or a small business owner looking after your own affairs. It saves you time and ensures everything is all in one place.”