Ipswich’s Call Connection building is on sale for almost £2m
- Credit: Archant
The former Ipswich home of call-handling company Call Connection is for sale.
Saxon House, on the corner of St Nicholas Street at its junction with Cromwell Square, comprises an imposing office building arranged over ground and three upper floors providing approximately 14,500 sq ft of net internal floor area.
The property, which was the headquarters until recently of Call Connection, is being sold by LPA Receivers Sarah Rayment and Danny Dartnaill and the sale is being handled jointly by the Ipswich offices of Savills and Fenn Wright.
Constructed in the early 1980s, each floor provides flexible open plan accommodation which is capable of sub-division off a central core, with lift, and externally the building has attractive red brick elevations and providing an opportunity for corporate branding.
The property also includes air conditioning, has raised access floors and a secure car park and is being guided at £1.95m freehold, with full vacant possession.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Chris Moody at Savills or Alastair Mitchell at Fenn Wright.
- 1 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 2 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 3 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 4 Fire marshals to patrol Waterfront block 24/7 and balconies could be removed
- 5 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 6 'Knock at the door it's... Sir Keir Starmer?' Labour leader joins Ipswich bingo night
- 7 Burglars crept into Ipswich home while occupant was inside
- 8 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge