Chance to win a bespoke sapphire and diamond necklace
- Credit: Archant
Live jewellery workshop to raise money for charity
Woodbridge Jewellery Workshop are holding an open day on Saturday March 14 to celebrate their first year anniversary.
As part of this, craftsman jeweller Rick Chapman will be creating a beautiful sapphire and diamond necklace worth over £800, designed especially for Blesma, in just one day.
Usually, such a bespoke piece would take around 16 hours to make, but Rick will endeavour to complete it in just half that time, and in front of an audience, at Woodbridge Jewellery Workshop which can be found at 80 Thoroughfare, Woodbridge.
Members of the public can enter a draw on the day for a chance to win the necklace for a £5 donation which will go to Blesma to help support injured service personnel.
You may also want to watch:
If they would like to enter the draw but can’t make it on the day, donations can be made in advance on a Justgiving page with one draw number allocated for every £5 donated.
Community fundraiser at Blesma, Hana Goodman says: “I’m really looking forward to seeing the result of Rick’s handiwork at the end of the Open Day, I’m sure he will produce something really special. Please show your support for Blesma and for local businesses by coming down to the Woodbridge Jewellery Workshop on the 14th of March.”
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 4 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 5 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
Blesma, The Limbless Veterans is the national charity for all limbless service men and women, their widows and dependants. It was formed in the years following the First World War and became a national charity in 1932.
To make a donation and enter the draw, go to: www.justgiving.com/wjw