Colchester-based web designer expands in to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Wet site designer takes on a new franchise
Suffolk web designer franchise it’seeze has a new owner
The owner of the it’seeze Colchester franchise has bought its sister franchise, it’seeze in Ipswich and Bury St Edmund’s.
Oliver Brock, 41, who studied at college in Ipswich and afterwards graduated from Norwich Art School in graphic design, has built up the biggest it’seeze client base in the UK with over 250 active clients since buying the It’seeze Colchester franchise five years ago.
He is reassuring the additional 75 Suffolk businesses that he is now supporting, that their websites and digital presence will be maintained to the same high standards.
You may also want to watch:
“The chance to buy the It’seeze Ipswich and Bury St Edmund’s franchise arose and I thought it was a great opportunity,’ said the father-of-two.
“I want to maintain an excellent service to my Suffolk clients and feel I have the experience and skill to help anyone just starting in business in Ipswich and Colchester.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 4 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 5 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 6 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 10 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
‘It’seeze is ideal for start-ups because we offer good value for money websites, clients have the ability to edit and update their own websites using the Content Management System (CMS) and can track and monitor their own website statistics at any time. I am there to assist and review, if needed.
‘I am looking forward to helping all of my clients to promote themselves better online.’
Oliver regards customer service as a very important part of his business and he has in place a follow up system that means all clients get a telephone call every three months.