Colchester-based web designer expands in to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Wet site designer takes on a new franchise
Suffolk web designer franchise it’seeze has a new owner
The owner of the it’seeze Colchester franchise has bought its sister franchise, it’seeze in Ipswich and Bury St Edmund’s.
Oliver Brock, 41, who studied at college in Ipswich and afterwards graduated from Norwich Art School in graphic design, has built up the biggest it’seeze client base in the UK with over 250 active clients since buying the It’seeze Colchester franchise five years ago.
He is reassuring the additional 75 Suffolk businesses that he is now supporting, that their websites and digital presence will be maintained to the same high standards.
“The chance to buy the It’seeze Ipswich and Bury St Edmund’s franchise arose and I thought it was a great opportunity,’ said the father-of-two.
“I want to maintain an excellent service to my Suffolk clients and feel I have the experience and skill to help anyone just starting in business in Ipswich and Colchester.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 4 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 5 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 6 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 7 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction
- 10 Ipswich Central prepares for new five-year term to change town
‘It’seeze is ideal for start-ups because we offer good value for money websites, clients have the ability to edit and update their own websites using the Content Management System (CMS) and can track and monitor their own website statistics at any time. I am there to assist and review, if needed.
‘I am looking forward to helping all of my clients to promote themselves better online.’
Oliver regards customer service as a very important part of his business and he has in place a follow up system that means all clients get a telephone call every three months.