Crafty Cards and Gifts opens new shop in Ipswich’s Sailmakers Shopping Centre
- Credit: James Fletcher Photography Ltd
An independent business has opened a new store in Ipswich for crafty shoppers.
Crafty Cards and Gifts is the latest new arrival at the revamped Sailmakers Shopping Centre in the town centre.
The brand is owned by Suffolk businessman, Dennis Davis, who has operated a craft shop in the town before and who also has a café, Dark Horse, in Westgate Street.
Mr Davis said: “I’m delighted that we’ve been able to get a place at Sailmakers which is a really attractive place to be in business with a very good footfall as well.
“Crafts is a growing market and we’ve got a wide range of stock as well as a fantastic range if cards including blank cards for people to put together their own designs as well.”
You may also want to watch:
The new shop will be run by Shannon Gilles and her mum, Ann.
In the last year the shopping mall has welcomed a number of fresh names, including Subway, BB’s Coffee & Muffins and Pandora.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 7 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 8 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car