Developing links with local Ipswich and Suffolk businesses
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk New College develops business relationships with launch of new website
Suffolk New College has launched a new one-stop-shop business website as part of its drive to further engage and work with commerce and industry.
The site – www.suffolkbusiness.org – houses all of the services the college offers outside of the mainstream curriculum, including apprenticeships, business training and facilities hire.
There is an accompanying Twitter handle, too – @BusinessSuffolk – which keeps followers up to date with developments and opportunities.
The new @Business Suffolk New College brand has been created under the leadership of new business development Director Perry Perrott.
His remit is to develop the ideas and build the relationships that will help turn Suffolk New College into the number one choice for students and business, serving commerce and the local community with distinction.
“All the services the college provides, everything from apprenticeships to business training through to facilities hire, are available from this one-stop shop,” said Mr Perrott.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 3 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 4 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 5 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 8 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 9 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
“We are totally committed to exceeding expectations on every project by delivering quality programmes led by professional subject experts and providing highly professional service.
“Whether that’s bespoke business training or company up-skilling, @Business Suffolk offers a simple, straightforward way of getting in touch.
“Suffolk New College is here to support the skills needs and growth of local business to the wider Local Enterprise Partnership agenda of economic sectorial growth and the launch of the @Business brand is a key part of that.”
To find out more about @Business Suffolk New College, call 01473 382464 or visit the website.