Ipswich Volvo and Mazda site available as Donalds moves to Futura Park
- Credit: Savills
Mazda and Volvo dealers Donalds are moving out of West End Road, Ipswich and their high profile showroom site in West End Road is up for sale for £1.65m.
It could become home to another high profile car dealership.
Donalds, who have been operating the Mazda and Volvo dealerships in the town for many years, are moving into new purpose-built premises at Futura Park, east Ipswich where there is a cluster of new car dealer and sales sites.
When the move is completed, in August, the long established West End Road site, at its junction with London Road, will become available for sale.
Agents Savills say the site, of almost one acre, would suit another motor dealership or motor trade business.
The site includes modern a showroom and workshops of approximately 14,000 sq ft plus vehicle display areas and parking.
Chris Moody of Savills said: “This is a fantastic high profile site which offers an occupier strong corporate branding sitting at the junction of what are arguably two of the town’s busiest arterial routes. With Burger King and Starbucks opposite and other retail offers nearby, this is a thriving Ipswich hub.”
The property is offered for sale with a guide price of £1.65m, or alternatively could be available to be leased.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 3 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 7 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 8 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 9 New military shop opens in Sailmakers selling Christmas gifts
- 10 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences