Ipswich Volvo and Mazda site available as Donalds moves to Futura Park
- Credit: Savills
Mazda and Volvo dealers Donalds are moving out of West End Road, Ipswich and their high profile showroom site in West End Road is up for sale for £1.65m.
It could become home to another high profile car dealership.
Donalds, who have been operating the Mazda and Volvo dealerships in the town for many years, are moving into new purpose-built premises at Futura Park, east Ipswich where there is a cluster of new car dealer and sales sites.
When the move is completed, in August, the long established West End Road site, at its junction with London Road, will become available for sale.
Agents Savills say the site, of almost one acre, would suit another motor dealership or motor trade business.
The site includes modern a showroom and workshops of approximately 14,000 sq ft plus vehicle display areas and parking.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Moody of Savills said: “This is a fantastic high profile site which offers an occupier strong corporate branding sitting at the junction of what are arguably two of the town’s busiest arterial routes. With Burger King and Starbucks opposite and other retail offers nearby, this is a thriving Ipswich hub.”
The property is offered for sale with a guide price of £1.65m, or alternatively could be available to be leased.
- 1 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 2 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 3 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 4 Fire marshals to patrol Waterfront block 24/7 and balconies could be removed
- 5 Burglars crept into Ipswich home while occupant was inside
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 8 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 9 Ipswich street closure could be made permanent under consultation plans
- 10 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car