East Anglia: More trains to the seaside in new NXEA summer timetable
East anglia: Extra trains to a number of seaside destinations, including Felixstowe, have been announced by regional train company National Express East Anglia (NXEA) for the summer.
The operator’s new summer timetable, which comes into effect tomorrow, includes additional Sunday services between Ipswich and Felixstowe and Norwich and Sheringham.
There will also be extra direct Saturday services between London Liverpool Street and Great Yarmouth and more Saturday services between Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
The additional Sunday trains on the Ipswich-Felixstowe line, which will run until September 11, will leave Ipswich at 09.55 and Felixstowe at 10.25.
There will also be an addition Sunday service from Ipswich to Peterborough leaving at 07.55 and an extra return journey leaving at 09.45.
You may also want to watch:
NXEA advises all travellers to check their journey times at www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com or by calling National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
- 1 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 5 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 6 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 7 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 8 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park
- 9 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 10 Did you see Status Quo at this Ipswich pub?