Five new team members for Attwells Solicitors in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
FIVE NEW TEAM MEMBERS JOIN ATTWELLS SOLICITORS
Ipswich property law firm, Attwells, has appointed five new staff members into roles at its Ipswich office.
Attwells Solicitors have made the appointments following a period of rapid company growth.
Jessica Lyttleton, 21, has joined the firm as conveyancing assistant for the chancellor’s team.
She said: “I am thrilled to have joined Attwells and I am really enjoying my time here so far. I’m keen to complete my CILEX course and wish to further pursue a career here at Attwells, with the aim of becoming a fee earner soon.”
Samuel Conner, 19, has been appointed into the role of assistant conveyencer. On his new role, Samuel said: “I am keen to learn more about conveyancing and the areas I have not yet explored within it. I’m also very much enjoying my time here so far and hope that I can grow with the firm in the future.”
Laura Baldry, 34, has joined the team working in the post completions department, with 18 years of customer service experience in industry.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 3 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Judge reassures town centre is 'open for business' after robbery trial
- 8 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 9 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after two vehicle crash near Ipswich train station
She said: “Law was a career that I began later in life than most, but in the short time I have been at Attwells, I have found it really rewarding and so in the future I would like to work my way up the ladder to become a well-respected full-time conveyancer.”
Kelly Wilkes, 26, has joined the firm in the role of conveyancing assistant.
Kelly said: “I didn’t go through the usual route to get here, I haven’t been to university previously, but I have worked in a wide variety of customer service roles. I hope to stay with Attwells as they have provided me with a fantastic opportunity. My long term goal is to become a Licensed Conveyencer and complete my qualification in order to do this.”
Emilia Szabo, 29, has started at the firm as a conveyancing clerk. She studied at the University of Westminster and previously undertook legal work experience at Virgin Media.
Emilia said:“I had a strong interest in property law during my legal studies and was therefore very pleased to have joined Attwells post completions team in February.”
“I am seeking an opportunity that offers growth and increased responsibilities allowing me to build a breadth of knowledge in conveyancing matters as well as litigation and business. Attwells is a vibrant law firm accommodating a number of bright lawyers and ultimately, I would like to qualify as a solicitor here.”
Attwells head office is in Ipswich and they also have a boutique office in St Johns Wood, London.