First look inside incredible new Felixstowe wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
These breathtaking photos provide a glimpse inside a beautiful new Suffolk wedding venue.
From May 2020 loved-up couples will be able to celebrate their big day at Harvest House in Felixstowe.
MORE: Ipswich bakery sells more than 2,000 pretzels in first week
The venue, originally built in 1903, was previously the Felix Hotel and was often frequented by visiting dignitaries and the rich and famous.
And now Harvest House Weddings is teaming up with a string of local businesses to build the perfect wedding experience.
Wines will be sourced from Felixstowe's Wine Boutique and Bushfire Photography will be on hand to capture the special moments.
Jamie Lee Smith Catering will produce quality food while Let's Party is on hand to provide beautiful bespoke décor and centrepieces.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 5 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 6 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
A Harvest House spokesman added: "The team are positive they can offer their couples a unique, personal and exquisite wedding day at the most spectacular venue in Felixstowe."