First look inside incredible new Felixstowe wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
These breathtaking photos provide a glimpse inside a beautiful new Suffolk wedding venue.
From May 2020 loved-up couples will be able to celebrate their big day at Harvest House in Felixstowe.
MORE: Ipswich bakery sells more than 2,000 pretzels in first week
The venue, originally built in 1903, was previously the Felix Hotel and was often frequented by visiting dignitaries and the rich and famous.
And now Harvest House Weddings is teaming up with a string of local businesses to build the perfect wedding experience.
You may also want to watch:
Wines will be sourced from Felixstowe's Wine Boutique and Bushfire Photography will be on hand to capture the special moments.
Jamie Lee Smith Catering will produce quality food while Let's Party is on hand to provide beautiful bespoke décor and centrepieces.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
A Harvest House spokesman added: "The team are positive they can offer their couples a unique, personal and exquisite wedding day at the most spectacular venue in Felixstowe."