Ipswich: Another entertainment venue is on the market
- Credit: Archant
Third venue is up for sale or let
Savills’ Ipswich office has been on a roll recently with leisure properties coming to the market in Ipswich.
The former Odeon cinema was sold in February, then Groove nightclub in Northgate Street was sold in May and the agent has now been instructed to bring forward, for sale or to let, The Malthouse Event Centre in Princes Street.
The centre is close to the railway station in Ipswich town centre.
The property has had a long association with leisure use and is a well known venue in the town, currently trading as The Malthouse Event Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The current business is unaffected but the property can be purchased, or leased, with full vacant possession and would lend itself for a variety of leisure uses, says Savills. The property has its own car parking.
This property is offered at in excess of £900,000 freehold or to let at £92,500 a year and further details can be obtained from Savills Ipswich.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 5 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 6 Ipswich nursery rated as 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 7 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 8 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 9 Ipswich city bid dropped after failing to get backing from MP Tom Hunt
- 10 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety