Ipswich: Another entertainment venue is on the market
- Credit: Archant
Third venue is up for sale or let
Savills’ Ipswich office has been on a roll recently with leisure properties coming to the market in Ipswich.
The former Odeon cinema was sold in February, then Groove nightclub in Northgate Street was sold in May and the agent has now been instructed to bring forward, for sale or to let, The Malthouse Event Centre in Princes Street.
The centre is close to the railway station in Ipswich town centre.
The property has had a long association with leisure use and is a well known venue in the town, currently trading as The Malthouse Event Centre.
The current business is unaffected but the property can be purchased, or leased, with full vacant possession and would lend itself for a variety of leisure uses, says Savills. The property has its own car parking.
This property is offered at in excess of £900,000 freehold or to let at £92,500 a year and further details can be obtained from Savills Ipswich.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 10 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings