Town centre coffee shop reopening
- Credit: Archant
One of Ipswich’s most popular independent coffee shops is getting ready to open its doors again.
Cool Beanz, on the ground floor of Ipswich Borough Council’s offices in Grafton House, took the decision to close on March 22 just before the country entered lockdown.
But after 15 long weeks they will finally resume service from July 6 – albeit with a limited menu and takeaway service only.
The shop has been one of the most popular independent cafe’s in Ipswich since it opened its doors in 2013.
In a post on the coffee shop’s Facebook page, it says: “Good morning beautiful people. Cool Beanz will be reopening on Monday July, 6, 8am-2pm.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be serving a limited takeaway menu only until further notice. Card payments only. Toilet facilities will not be available for customer use.
“We look forward to seeing you all soon and stay safe.”
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL