Town centre coffee shop reopening
- Credit: Archant
One of Ipswich’s most popular independent coffee shops is getting ready to open its doors again.
Cool Beanz, on the ground floor of Ipswich Borough Council’s offices in Grafton House, took the decision to close on March 22 just before the country entered lockdown.
But after 15 long weeks they will finally resume service from July 6 – albeit with a limited menu and takeaway service only.
The shop has been one of the most popular independent cafe’s in Ipswich since it opened its doors in 2013.
In a post on the coffee shop’s Facebook page, it says: “Good morning beautiful people. Cool Beanz will be reopening on Monday July, 6, 8am-2pm.
“We will be serving a limited takeaway menu only until further notice. Card payments only. Toilet facilities will not be available for customer use.
“We look forward to seeing you all soon and stay safe.”
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams