Town centre coffee shop reopening
- Credit: Archant
One of Ipswich’s most popular independent coffee shops is getting ready to open its doors again.
Cool Beanz, on the ground floor of Ipswich Borough Council’s offices in Grafton House, took the decision to close on March 22 just before the country entered lockdown.
But after 15 long weeks they will finally resume service from July 6 – albeit with a limited menu and takeaway service only.
The shop has been one of the most popular independent cafe’s in Ipswich since it opened its doors in 2013.
In a post on the coffee shop’s Facebook page, it says: “Good morning beautiful people. Cool Beanz will be reopening on Monday July, 6, 8am-2pm.
“We will be serving a limited takeaway menu only until further notice. Card payments only. Toilet facilities will not be available for customer use.
“We look forward to seeing you all soon and stay safe.”
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 3 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring
- 7 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 8 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?