Ipswich: Industry award for brokers
- Credit: Archant
Ryan Insurance Group achieves Chartered Insurance Broker status
Ipswich based Ryan Insurance Group has been awarded Chartered Insurance Broker status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Independent Ryan Insurance Group is one of a small number of insurance brokers who have achieved this accreditation, which is only awarded to firms that meet rigorous criteria and demonstrates a commitment to delivering the highest professional level of knowledge, advice and ethical practice in their business dealings.
Robin Belsom, director of Ryan Group, said:“We are thrilled that Ryan’s has achieved Chartered Insurance Broker status; this is testament to the emphasis we place on all our employees to gain professional qualifications and provide the highest standard of advice and service to our customers. We are extremely proud of this achievement and believe that with only 5% of firms achieving this status it once again demonstrates our commitment to becoming a leader in the industry.”
Chartered Insurance Broker status is an exclusive and valuable merit and now, more than ever, consumers are demanding that professional advisers demonstrate professional capabilities. They want to deal with professional individuals and professional firms who can provide first-class service, advice and support.
You may also want to watch:
Ryand Insurance Group was established in 1975 and is one of East Anglia’s leading independent insurance brokers.
It is based at Crane Hall, London Road, Ipswich.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 3 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 4 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 5 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 6 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert