Local employers are welcome at Kesgrave event
- Credit: Archant
Conference about mental health in the workplace
Local employers are being invited to take part in a conference, at Kesgrave, about mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Let’s Talk About Mental Health is on February 11 at Kesgrave Community Centre.
This conference has been organised by the Suffolk User Forum, as part of the Hidden Talents project, funded by national charity Time for Change.
SUF project leader David Jay said: “The conference is for all employees in Suffolk.
“One in six employees are currently experiencing mental ill health which, every year, costs British businesses in terms of lost production over £1,000 per employee.”
Speakers at the conference include Lina Hogg, founder of PicassoHR, Sadie Lofthouse, head of human resources at Adnams PLC, leadership and performance coach Neil Atwell and Ezra Hewing of Suffolk MIND,
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 10 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings
To find out more go to: www.suffolkuserforum.co.uk
Or telephone the office on 01473 329307.