Local employers are welcome at Kesgrave event
- Credit: Archant
Conference about mental health in the workplace
Local employers are being invited to take part in a conference, at Kesgrave, about mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Let’s Talk About Mental Health is on February 11 at Kesgrave Community Centre.
This conference has been organised by the Suffolk User Forum, as part of the Hidden Talents project, funded by national charity Time for Change.
SUF project leader David Jay said: “The conference is for all employees in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
“One in six employees are currently experiencing mental ill health which, every year, costs British businesses in terms of lost production over £1,000 per employee.”
Speakers at the conference include Lina Hogg, founder of PicassoHR, Sadie Lofthouse, head of human resources at Adnams PLC, leadership and performance coach Neil Atwell and Ezra Hewing of Suffolk MIND,
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Ipswich MP calls for urgent action after hospital maternity report
- 6 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 7 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety
- 8 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
To find out more go to: www.suffolkuserforum.co.uk
Or telephone the office on 01473 329307.