Copdock Mothercare to close this week
- Credit: Archant
Expectant parents have just a few days left to bag a bargain before the Copdock Mothercare closes for good.
Mothercare at Copdock Interchange is set to close its doors on Friday, January 10 2020 - meaning mums and dads must be quick to get the remaining items in the nearly vacant store.
Now Mothercare has become so empty that it is even selling its mannequins, fixtures and fittings, according to shoppers.
Only a few clothing rails remain inside the store, with Early Learning Centre items reduced to more than half price and Mothercare's cosmetics also heavily discounted.
While the sale continues over the next few days, Mothercare's website will remain live and discounts will also be available.
You may also want to watch:
Clarks will however retain a presence in Ipswich town centre with its store in Westgate Street.
The closure of the Ipswich Mothercare store is expected to see the loss of 16 full-time jobs and 24 part-time.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 3 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 7 A12 closed near Ipswich following serious collision
- 8 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 9 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 10 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich