Copdock Mothercare to close this week
- Credit: Archant
Expectant parents have just a few days left to bag a bargain before the Copdock Mothercare closes for good.
Mothercare at Copdock Interchange is set to close its doors on Friday, January 10 2020 - meaning mums and dads must be quick to get the remaining items in the nearly vacant store.
Now Mothercare has become so empty that it is even selling its mannequins, fixtures and fittings, according to shoppers.
Only a few clothing rails remain inside the store, with Early Learning Centre items reduced to more than half price and Mothercare's cosmetics also heavily discounted.
While the sale continues over the next few days, Mothercare's website will remain live and discounts will also be available.
You may also want to watch:
Clarks will however retain a presence in Ipswich town centre with its store in Westgate Street.
The closure of the Ipswich Mothercare store is expected to see the loss of 16 full-time jobs and 24 part-time.
- 1 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 2 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 3 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 6 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 7 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 8 Waterfront bar and restaurant bid rejected following 53 objections
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway