Second Food Warehouse to open in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A second Iceland Food Warehouse is to open for business in Ipswich.
The new branch opens tomorrow, Tuesday August 27, at the Suffolk Retail Park, taking over the former Dunelm unit.
The first opened at the Euro Retail Park a month ago.
Iceland Foods Group has invested £1.5m into the new Ipswich stores, which offer a range of bulk buys and food bargains.
Kristian Barrett operations director for The Food Warehouse, said: "We're delighted to be opening another store in Ipswich, after the Euro Park store has been so well received.
You may also want to watch:
"The Food Warehouse is an innovative store format, responding to the changing needs of shoppers by offering amazing bulk-buy deals and homeware offers alongside a fantastic range of frozen, fresh and chilled foods."
Ipswich store manager Ian Lock added: "Our new store will help make The Food Warehouse even more accessible to local shoppers. The whole team are looking forward to welcoming them."
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 10 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
The new store is next door to Home Bargains, another recent arrival, and will be open seven days a week.