Women-only choir is seeking new recruits
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk women’s acappella group has proved that raising their voices in song can bring great success in raising funds for local causes.
Stellar Acappella, who celebrated their first anniversary earlier this year, are a vibrant and dynamic group of women who love singing and sharing with others, and their passion for harmony has provided the opportunity to make sizeable donations to Suffolk Mind and The Lighthouse Women’s Aid charity.
At a presentation at Quay Place in Ipswich Gaynor Schofield musical director of Stellar Acappella spoke of her delight in the popularity of the group’s recent concert. She said: “we love being able to take our music to those who haven’t heard our harmonies before, as well as being able to support local charities chosen by the members”.
Stellar Acappella’s gorgeous harmonies are rehearsed and perfected to Gaynor’s very high standards and their songs are meaningful and life-enhancing.
Stellar Acappella is currently planning its schedule for 2019 and is available to perform for concerts and celebration events.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in finding out more or you would like to join the group, contact Gaynor on 07879 604388.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 3 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 4 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 5 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 6 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 7 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 8 Fisons site owners seeking pre-application advice on fire-hit site
- 9 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 10 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising