IG Group poised for growth following move to new HQ near BT’s Adastral Park
- Credit: Archant
Technology and recruitment company IG Group is planning to double its workforce after moving into a new purpose-built headquarters near Ipswich.
The group’s specialist recruitment business, IG Recruit, previously based in the centre of Ipswich, has relocated to Brightwell Court in Martlesham Heath, close to telecoms giant BT’s Adastral Park research and development campus.
And the new building is also now HQ for the company’s technology transformation consultancy, IG Group Technology, previously based at Basingstoke in Hampshire, which now becomes a satellite office.
The group, which is split 50-50 between the two businesses, currently employs 25 people but the plan is to increase this to 50 over the next two years.
Its growing team of specialist consultants has expertise in areas including customer service, contact centre management, vendor management and HR and IT systems.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year the company became an official partner of analytics software specialist Tableau and this is expected to support future growth. The recruitment side, meanwhile, is also experiencing substantial growth.
IG Group managing director Matt Ellis marked the official opening of the new headquarters by cutting a ribbon.
- 1 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 2 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 7 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 8 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
A spokesperson for the group said: “The event launched a new era for the IG Group and whilst the business is evolving with new staff coming on board and plans for further expansion in 2018, we have kept hold of our strong core values of trust, integrity and honesty, which the business has been built on and encapsulates our ethos and culture.
“In the forthcoming year both sides of the business have some excellent opportunities in the pipeline and look forward to welcoming new clients to IG next year.
“Moving forward, IG is thrilled to still be working with our existing customers and suppliers and bringing on new clients to benefit from their expertise in transforming organisations with technology and people.”
Matt Ellis said: “It is many years of hard work from all the staff and support from clients that has allowed us to reach this point.
“Many thanks to everybody who has supported us along the way,” he added.