The Mulberry Tree pub, Ipswich is up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A landmark Ipswich town centre pub with full catering facilities and three bedroom flat is for sale, freehold, through Penn Commercial for £720,000.
The Mulberry Tree is positioned at the junction of Woodbridge Road and Crown Street, just off the town’s main shopping area.
It is well known as a live music venue.
The property comprises a 1,599 sq ft ground floor L-shaped bar with 50 covers, a taproom for beers and ciders from the barrel. Outside there is a 1,237 sq ft walled garden with seating for a further 16 covers, complete with a BBQ dining area. There is also seating area to the front of the pub and a covered car parking area with space for 10 cars.
The property has been completely renovated recently with new plumbing and electrics.
You may also want to watch:
The 324 sq ft fully fitted kitchen is equipped with an eight-burner gas hob, microwaves, dishwasher, freezers, fridges, two sinks, a Salamander stove, hot cabinet, deep fat fryers, potato peeler, Planetary 3 food mixer, along with all tableware and cutlery. All items are included in the sale.
The cellar is split into three parts and accommodates beer raising equipment, chillers, ice maker and three chest freezers.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 10 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
Upstairs is a three bedroom flat with study, and a living room, attractive fitted kitchen and separate toilet and bathroom with free standing bath. The flat has also been recently renovated and decorated to a good standard.