The Mulberry Tree pub, Ipswich is up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A landmark Ipswich town centre pub with full catering facilities and three bedroom flat is for sale, freehold, through Penn Commercial for £720,000.
The Mulberry Tree is positioned at the junction of Woodbridge Road and Crown Street, just off the town’s main shopping area.
It is well known as a live music venue.
The property comprises a 1,599 sq ft ground floor L-shaped bar with 50 covers, a taproom for beers and ciders from the barrel. Outside there is a 1,237 sq ft walled garden with seating for a further 16 covers, complete with a BBQ dining area. There is also seating area to the front of the pub and a covered car parking area with space for 10 cars.
The property has been completely renovated recently with new plumbing and electrics.
The 324 sq ft fully fitted kitchen is equipped with an eight-burner gas hob, microwaves, dishwasher, freezers, fridges, two sinks, a Salamander stove, hot cabinet, deep fat fryers, potato peeler, Planetary 3 food mixer, along with all tableware and cutlery. All items are included in the sale.
The cellar is split into three parts and accommodates beer raising equipment, chillers, ice maker and three chest freezers.
- 1 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 2 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 3 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 4 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 5 WATCH: Adorable family of foxes enjoy play time at an Ipswich doorstep
- 6 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 7 Mother who befriended son's killer discusses his new book
- 8 Friends raise money for garden for terminally ill Suffolk mum
- 9 Jail for man who drove stolen car at police officers
- 10 See inside stunning £1.15m home a stone's throw away from Christchurch Park
Upstairs is a three bedroom flat with study, and a living room, attractive fitted kitchen and separate toilet and bathroom with free standing bath. The flat has also been recently renovated and decorated to a good standard.