Three new trainee solicitors at Prettys
- Credit: Archant
Local law firm Prettys has appointed Abigail Hubert, Anna Mulholland and Sian Llewelyn into trainee positions at its Ipswich office. Each will have the opportunity to work in different business areas to build their skills and experience before choosing which field they will specialise in.
Abigail completed her law degree at Queen Mary’s University, London before continuing with the Legal Practice Course combined with a Masters at University of Law, Moorgate. Abigail’s first seat is within the Shipping team.
Currently within the corporate and commercial department, Anna studied for her undergraduate law degree at the University of Birmingham before attending the University of Law for the Legal Practice Course as well as a Masters in law, business and management.
Sian is a familiar face at Prettys having worked with the Insurance team and on business development projects last year after following completion of her law degree at the University of Exeter. Sian then went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, London and has returned to the Insurance team for her first seat.
Prettys CEO Ian Carr, said: “I am delighted to welcome Abigail, Anna and Sian onto the trainee solicitor programme at Prettys. They are all very strong candidates and will benefit from a full understanding of the different services we offer to our business and private clients before deciding upon their area of specialism. Our very strong Lex 100 rating, as a firm that that provides trainees with a high level of responsibility whilst maintaining a supportive culture, attracts high quality candidates to our programme”
You may also want to watch:
Abigail, Anna and Sian have all joined Prettys as the firm celebrates its success in the recent Legal 500 rankings.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 4 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 5 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 10 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash