UCS student designs `bag for life’ for solicitors
- Credit: Archant
Louise’s townscape design chosen by Attwells Solicitors
A design by a University Campus Suffolk Fine Art student will soon be seen by hundreds of people as it will be on tote bags for local law firm Attwells.
First year student Louise Flores, 20 years old, from Ipswich took part in a competition launched by Attwells Solicitors at the end of last year to come up with a design for their new bags which will be given to clients and staff.
Louise’s design, a continuous line pattern of a townscape, was chosen as the winning entry and will be featured on bags towards the end of this year.
Will Oakes, a partner at Attwells Solicitors, said: “We were delighted with the response especially the quality and range of designs; it was a difficult job to select the winner. We liked Louise’s design as it has a charming, folksy quality that works well in contrast to the professional services offered at Attwells.”
You may also want to watch:
Louise said: “I’m very happy and pleased my design was chosen and appreciate the comments. My design represents a town, there is one continuous line so everything is connected and linked together.”
David Baldry, Course Leader for BA (Hons) Fine Art, said: “We are grateful to Attwells Solicitors for asking our students to get involved in this project. We are always looking for ways at UCS where our students can take what they have learnt with us and apply it in the professional world. For Louise to know her design will be produced on hundreds of tote bags that will be seen in Suffolk and beyond is quite something so early on in her professional career. She should be very proud, as we are.”
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
For more information about studying BA (Hons) Fine Art at UCS visit www.ucs.ac.uk/fineart
For more information about Attwells Solicitors visit www.attwells.com