Property of the week - stunning waterside home on sale for £1.6m
- Credit: WATERSIDE ESTATE AGENTS
This stunning south-facing waterside property in Suffolk is for sale for £1.6million.
Vernette, in Borrow Road, sits in 1.8acres of private grounds looking out over the north bay area of Oulton Broad.
The waterfront property includes "extensive private moorings" and a 50ft-long dry boathouse.
Upstairs in the main house, there are four bedrooms — two of which have en-suite bathrooms — and a shower room.
The master bedroom has sliding patio doors out on to a large south-facing balcony.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs there are three separate living areas, along with a kitchen and a study.
The entrance hall includes double storey semi-circular windows.
- 1 Burglar who targeted aunt's home while she was at her son's funeral is jailed
- 2 'Evil' sex offender jailed for another 'heinous' crime
- 3 A14 resurfacing works causing traffic chaos on edge of Ipswich
- 4 Hundreds of new homes approved for rural village
- 5 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 6 New bid for supermarket on Anglia Retail Park could be submitted
- 7 Danger warning after seal pup rescued from fishing net by member of public
- 8 Global property firm acquires huge new Suffolk logistics site
- 9 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
A separate coach house, which is thought to date to the 1890s, contains a further three bedrooms.
According to the selling agents, "the coach house could serve as a generous annexe, a stylish base from which to work from home or as a separate residential or holiday let".
The property is on the market with Waterside Estate Agents for £1.6million.
A virtual viewing is available here.
For more information, call on 01692 670400.