Property of the week - stunning waterside home on sale for £1.6m
- Credit: WATERSIDE ESTATE AGENTS
This stunning south-facing waterside property in Suffolk is for sale for £1.6million.
Vernette, in Borrow Road, sits in 1.8acres of private grounds looking out over the north bay area of Oulton Broad.
The waterfront property includes "extensive private moorings" and a 50ft-long dry boathouse.
Upstairs in the main house, there are four bedrooms — two of which have en-suite bathrooms — and a shower room.
The master bedroom has sliding patio doors out on to a large south-facing balcony.
Downstairs there are three separate living areas, along with a kitchen and a study.
The entrance hall includes double storey semi-circular windows.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 4 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
A separate coach house, which is thought to date to the 1890s, contains a further three bedrooms.
According to the selling agents, "the coach house could serve as a generous annexe, a stylish base from which to work from home or as a separate residential or holiday let".
The property is on the market with Waterside Estate Agents for £1.6million.
A virtual viewing is available here.
For more information, call on 01692 670400.