Woodbridge: Bentley Eight in local auction
- Credit: contributed
Classic car in Woodbridge auction
Neals auction sale to be held at The Theatre Street Saleroom on the February 26 may hold the key if you have always fancied sitting behind the wheel of a Bentley.
First registered on the 9th November 1984 the Bentley Eight is lot 152 in the catalogue which will be sold at midday.
The car carries an MOT until August 2014 and has a recorded mileage of 98,903.
Now sporting a cream livery it would appear the vehicle would be equally suitable for social, domestic and pleasure purposes but how about donning a peaked cap and using it for wedding hire?
You may also want to watch:
This special car has a guide price of £4,000 to £5,000.
The sale includes the usual variety of household furniture and effects with a good selection of country furniture, a selection of silver and jewellery, postcards, stamps and a variety of toys including Corgi and other models.
- 1 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 5 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 10 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell