Calling Holbrook's class of '81
IT was the year that Adam and the Ants were storming the charts with number ones such as Stand and deliver and Prince Charming.Queen and David Bowie were Under Pressure and the Specials were singing about a Ghost town.
IT was the year that Adam and the Ants were storming the charts with number ones such as; Stand and deliver and Prince Charming.
Queen and David Bowie were Under Pressure and the Specials were singing about a Ghost town.
But the class of 1981 from Holbrook High School were just embarking on adult life.
The time has come for them now to exchange notes on what they have been up to, with the announcement that a school reunion is to take place on March 15.
You may also want to watch:
Melissa Finbow, from the class of 81, is organising the event and is appealing to ex pupils, who left the school between 1979 and 1981 to come along for what will be a fun and interesting evening.
The night starts at 8pm and tickets cost £5 in advance. There will be a bar, disco and buffet, to order a ticket: send an SAE and cheque made payable to Lisa Cazey, to Sally Easter, 18 Bostock Road, Ipswich.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 4 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 5 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 8 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich
- 10 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25