Calling Holbrook's class of '81
IT was the year that Adam and the Ants were storming the charts with number ones such as Stand and deliver and Prince Charming.Queen and David Bowie were Under Pressure and the Specials were singing about a Ghost town.
IT was the year that Adam and the Ants were storming the charts with number ones such as; Stand and deliver and Prince Charming.
Queen and David Bowie were Under Pressure and the Specials were singing about a Ghost town.
But the class of 1981 from Holbrook High School were just embarking on adult life.
The time has come for them now to exchange notes on what they have been up to, with the announcement that a school reunion is to take place on March 15.
You may also want to watch:
Melissa Finbow, from the class of 81, is organising the event and is appealing to ex pupils, who left the school between 1979 and 1981 to come along for what will be a fun and interesting evening.
The night starts at 8pm and tickets cost £5 in advance. There will be a bar, disco and buffet, to order a ticket: send an SAE and cheque made payable to Lisa Cazey, to Sally Easter, 18 Bostock Road, Ipswich.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 5 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 7 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 8 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 9 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 10 Stroke survivor cut off from family in lockdown returns home