Police helicopter helps find wheelchair-user Raymond Dane near Ipswich Ransomes Europark after missing person appeal
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Police have found Raymond Dane safely after launching an appeal for the 54-year-old man from Ipswich.
Raymond Dane was reported missing after last being seen at around 11.30am this morning, Friday July 14, at a premises on Ransomes Europark.
Raymond was considered to be vulnerable as he suffers from a number of health issues and is confined to a wheelchair.
As such, family members and police were concerned for his welfare.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “He was found safely at around 2.20pm this afternoon with the assistance of the National Police Air Service helicopter.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 4 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 5 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 6 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 10 Budding musician caught with drugs in buttocks is spared prison