Ambulance and car collide on A14 near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A person has been injured after a car and an ambulance collided on the A14 in Suffolk.
The crash happened in the eastbound slipway of the A14 at Seven Hills, east of Ipswich and the Orwell Bridge.
A Suffolk police spokesman said a Honda Civic and ambulance had collided at around 11am this morning.
“There were no passengers in the ambulance at the time,” the spokesman added.
One person is reported to have suffered injuries in the accident but they are not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said: “En route to an incident, an ambulance was involved in minor collision on the A14.
“Another ambulance was dispatched to the original incident and the patient treated.”
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 5 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 10 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store