A14 fully re-open after collision near Orwell Bridge
- Credit: Tom Potter
The westbound A14 has full re-opened after a lane was close near to the Orwell Bridge this morning following a collision between and articulated lorry and a car.
Officers were called to the A14 at 8.20am to reports of the collision involving a Scania lorry and a Volkswagen Golf.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said there did not appear to be any injuries at the scene.
Highways England were reporting delays in the area following the incident.
Recovery vehicles arrived on the scene at 10.30am and the lorry has now been moved.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 6 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast