A12 reopens after four car crash caused major delays
- Credit: Archant
The A12 has reopened after a serious four car collision caused long delays heading towards Ipswich.
Emergency services were called at 7.56am to reports of an accident near to the Capel St Mary turn off at junction 32A.
Traffic was queueing back to the B1070, junction 31.
The northbound carriage was partially closed however the wreckage of the cars have now been moved allowing traffic to move freely.
There were no serious injuries caused by the crash.
You may also want to watch:
We will have more updates throughout the morning.
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 3 New Aldi store takes shape near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 4 Martlesham man caught with indecent images for second time
- 5 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 6 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 7 Snow could hit Suffolk as overnight temperatures set to plunge
- 8 When Anita Dobson visited Ipswich - and more 1980s pub memories
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: See the faces of the criminals locked up this week
- 10 Covid-19 cases continue to fall across region, latest statistics show