Woman and child escape injury after car rolls onto roof near Shotley
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a child have escaped injury after a car rolled onto its roof at Shotley near Ipswich.
Police were called at around 11.45am to reports of a single vehicle collision on the B1456 between the village and Chelmondiston.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called today at 11.49am, August 30, to reports of a road traffic collision on the Main Road, Shotley.
“An ambulance crew was dispatched to help.
“At the scene the crew assessed two patients, a woman and a child, who were later discharged at the scene without injury.”
You may also want to watch:
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk police, one lane of the road was blocked by the crash and an officer was sent to the scene to direct traffic around the incident.
“We were called today at 11.45am by a member of the public,” she said.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 5 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 6 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 7 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 8 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
“A car has ended up on its roof between Chelmondiston and Shotley.”
She said the road was clear and as of 1.30pm.