Charity festival line up announced
KESGRAVE Music Festival's full line up has now been announced.The acts at the annual charity event on August 8 will include The Glamtastics, the Inflatables, Rockface and Gordon Bennett band.
KESGRAVE Music Festival's full line up has now been announced.
The acts at the annual charity event on August 8 will include The Glamtastics, the Inflatables, Rockface and Gordon Bennett band.
In the Live Lounge, bands such as The Pursuit and Smokin Hogs will also be performing during the day where there will also be lots of stalls, refreshments and fun activities for all the family.
The festival was launched in 2006 to remember Kate Moyes, who died at St Elizabeth Hospice after a brave battle with cancer in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Although most of the money goes to St Elizabeth Hospice, a donation will be give to East Anglia's Children's Hospices from this year's festival.
Despite the rain last year, the festival managed to raise �11,000 for the charity. As well as the run, there is also a quiz night on May 24 at the Bell pub, starting at 7.30pm, a clothes swap event on June 28 and an auction on July 16.
- 1 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 2 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 3 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
For more information on any event or to register visit www.kesgravemusicfestival.com or call Debbie on 01473 622045.