Cheap laughs and tickets for sale
CHEAP laughs –and theatre tickets are up for grabs at an Ipswich theatre.For from 10am Evening Star readers will be able to get their hands on tickets for Man From The River at the New Wolsey for as little as 10p.
CHEAP laughs –and theatre tickets are up for grabs at an Ipswich theatre.
For from 10am Evening Star readers will be able to get their hands on tickets for Man From The River at the New Wolsey for as little as 10p.
Man From The River takes to the Ipswich theatre's stage at 7.15pm tomorrow and is a show for anyone who has ever considered what we are doing on this planet and what it is that lives under the fridge.
The normal ticket price is £6 but when the box office opens in the morning they will be being sold for only 10p.
You may also want to watch:
Every time a booking is made the ticket price will go up by 10p.
A spokeswoman for the New Wolsey said: "Be the first to call and buy an unlimited number of tickets for 10p each.
- 1 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 2 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 3 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 8 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
Man From The River is a comedy production, presented by BodyJam. It follows Trino, an atom of hot dark matter who gets separated from his lover at the time of the Big Band and subsequently gets lost in space. However, when he goes to file a missing person's report he becomes the prime suspect in the race to recover the missing nine tenths of the universe.
n To make the most of this offer call the New Wolsey Theatre box office on 01473 295900 from 10am tomorrow. Credit card payments can only be taken for bookings above the value of £1. All other tickets can be paid for when they are picked up before the show.