‘It’s magical’ - Unicorn delights children on the Cornhill
- Credit: Archant
Children threw magic dust as a unicorn was ridden through Ipswich town centre today.
The mythical creature was brought to the Cornhill thanks to the Grand Theatre of Lemmings which are based in Manningtree. Children meeting the friendly unicorn were encouraged to throw magic dust and make a wish.
Mum, Rebecca Enebe, from Felixstowe said her daughters had been “excited about meeting the unicorn all weekend”.
Stephanie Harding from Ipswich, said her four-year-old daughter Grace thought the event was “magical”.
The arrival of the unicorn was arranged by Ipswich Central who are keen to arrange more events on the Cornhill.
You may also want to watch:
Stephanie said: “It’s absolutely great they are doing more things in the town centre, it definitely stops the kids getting bored.”
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today