‘It’s magical’ - Unicorn delights children on the Cornhill
- Credit: Archant
Children threw magic dust as a unicorn was ridden through Ipswich town centre today.
The mythical creature was brought to the Cornhill thanks to the Grand Theatre of Lemmings which are based in Manningtree. Children meeting the friendly unicorn were encouraged to throw magic dust and make a wish.
Mum, Rebecca Enebe, from Felixstowe said her daughters had been “excited about meeting the unicorn all weekend”.
Stephanie Harding from Ipswich, said her four-year-old daughter Grace thought the event was “magical”.
The arrival of the unicorn was arranged by Ipswich Central who are keen to arrange more events on the Cornhill.
You may also want to watch:
Stephanie said: “It’s absolutely great they are doing more things in the town centre, it definitely stops the kids getting bored.”
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 3 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 6 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 7 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 8 Revealed: Suffolk's most viewed homes for sale in July
- 9 Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 10 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site