Chimney blaze at pub

FIRE crews were called to a Needham Market pub where a blaze had broke out in a chimney.

FIRE crews were called to a Needham Market pub where a blaze had broke out in a chimney.

The fire started at the Swan Public House, in High Street, shortly before 10pm yesterday and took crews almost an hour to get under control.

See today's Star for more details.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter