Chimney fire tackled

Firefighters tackled a chimney fire at a home in Suffolk last night.

Firefighters tackled a chimney fire at a home in Suffolk last night.

They were called to the fire at Larks Field, Woodbridge Road, Debach, at about 9.45pm.

One crew, from Woodbridge, extinguished the blaze involving a wood burning stove and a chimney in just over 30 minutes.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter