Stun guns, cash and drugs recovered in Ipswich police raid
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have been arrested on suspicion of drug offences after police searched a property in Ipswich.
Officers carried out an arrest warrant at a property in Yarmouth Road on Tuesday, October 15.
Officers recovered a large quantity of amphetamine and cannabis, alongside cash valued between £5,000 and £10,000.
Two items believed to be 'stun gun' devices were also recovered.
A 29-year-old woman and 28-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs in connection with the search.
You may also want to watch:
The 28-year-old man was also arrested on suspicion of possessing a firearm.
They were taken to the Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 6 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 10 Injured cyclist 'stable' in hospital after Ipswich road collision
The woman was later released under investigation, pending further enquiries, and the man was released on police bail, pending further enquiries to answer on Tuesday, November 12.