Clopton car death man named
AN INQUEST is due to open today into the death of Andrew Jennings whose body was found in a car in Clopton.Mr Jennings, 25, was found dead last Thursday by a member of the public, 200 yards down a track opposite Shop Road in the village.
AN INQUEST is due to open today into the death of Andrew Jennings whose body was found in a car in Clopton.
Mr Jennings, 25, was found dead last Thursday by a member of the public, 200 yards down a track opposite Shop Road in the village.
His body was discovered in an F registered blue Metro parked slightly off the track in a passing place near the village hall.
Police were called just before 6.40 am and taped off the entrance to the path, which is used regularly by dog walkers.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations revealed there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
His funeral service is due to take place at St Peter's Church, Charsfield, on Friday May 2, followed by a cremation.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 3 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 4 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 35 pictures from Ipswich Town's friendly clash with Palace
- 7 Christmas in July! Ipswich friends host summer festive feast
- 8 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 9 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 10 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
The family are asking instead of flowers for donations to the Mental Health Foundation, East Suffolk MIND or Cats Protection League.