Clopton car death man named
AN INQUEST is due to open today into the death of Andrew Jennings whose body was found in a car in Clopton.Mr Jennings, 25, was found dead last Thursday by a member of the public, 200 yards down a track opposite Shop Road in the village.
AN INQUEST is due to open today into the death of Andrew Jennings whose body was found in a car in Clopton.
Mr Jennings, 25, was found dead last Thursday by a member of the public, 200 yards down a track opposite Shop Road in the village.
His body was discovered in an F registered blue Metro parked slightly off the track in a passing place near the village hall.
Police were called just before 6.40 am and taped off the entrance to the path, which is used regularly by dog walkers.
Investigations revealed there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
His funeral service is due to take place at St Peter's Church, Charsfield, on Friday May 2, followed by a cremation.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 3 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 4 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 7 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
The family are asking instead of flowers for donations to the Mental Health Foundation, East Suffolk MIND or Cats Protection League.