Clopton car death man named
AN INQUEST is due to open today into the death of Andrew Jennings whose body was found in a car in Clopton.Mr Jennings, 25, was found dead last Thursday by a member of the public, 200 yards down a track opposite Shop Road in the village.
AN INQUEST is due to open today into the death of Andrew Jennings whose body was found in a car in Clopton.
Mr Jennings, 25, was found dead last Thursday by a member of the public, 200 yards down a track opposite Shop Road in the village.
His body was discovered in an F registered blue Metro parked slightly off the track in a passing place near the village hall.
Police were called just before 6.40 am and taped off the entrance to the path, which is used regularly by dog walkers.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations revealed there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
His funeral service is due to take place at St Peter's Church, Charsfield, on Friday May 2, followed by a cremation.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 8 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
The family are asking instead of flowers for donations to the Mental Health Foundation, East Suffolk MIND or Cats Protection League.