Come back Natasha
Teenager Natasha Coombs has been missing since Friday, July 27, after getting on a train at Ipswich.The 17-year-old former pupil of East Bergholt High School's mobile phone signal was last picked up that evening near Manningtree station.
Teenager Natasha Coombs has been missing since Friday, July 27, after getting on a train at Ipswich.
The 17-year-old former pupil of East Bergholt High School's mobile phone signal was last picked up that evening near Manningtree station.
Natasha, from Dovercourt, had travelled to Ipswich that night to meet friends for a meal in Cardinal Park. She rang her parents around 10.40pm to say she was on her way home.
Police have released CCTV showing Natasha standing at Ipswich railway station just prior to her catching the 10.42pm train towards Manningtree.
There have been no confirmed sightings of her since.
Friends and family of Natasha have been quick to appeal to her to get in touch and to come home safe.
- 1 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 2 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 3 80-year-old woman was stuck in a lift for 10 hours
- 4 Ipswich man appears in court charged with child sex offences
- 5 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 6 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 7 Man who repeatedly hit partner jailed for 64 weeks
- 8 Bank cards stolen as five cars broken into across Ipswich this weekend
- 9 Homeless man allegedly stabbed man who offered help
- 10 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
You can add your messages of support below.
Natasha is white, 5ft 3ins and slim build. She has brown hair with highlights and at the time of her disappearance was wearing a purple, sequinned top, a multi-coloured ra-ra skirt and a white jacket. She was also carrying a black, furry handbag.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Clacton police station on 01255 221312.