Conservatives back in Bury St Edmunds
Conservative David Ruffley saw his majority increase to almost 10,000 in the general election.Result:David Ruffley (Con) 24,332David Monaghan (Lab) 14,402David Chappell (LD) 10,423John Howlett (UKIP) 1,859Graham Manning (Grn) 1,603For full details see Friday's Evening Star, on sale mid-morning.
Conservative David Ruffley saw his majority increase to almost 10,000 in the general election.
David Ruffley (Con) 24,332
David Monaghan (Lab) 14,402
David Chappell (LD) 10,423
John Howlett (UKIP) 1,859
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 3 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
- 4 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 5 Felixstowe man who trashed his ex's home ordered to pay compensation
- 6 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 7 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 8 'Real vote of confidence' - New Travelodge starts building work by stadium
- 9 Revealed: The Indian restaurants in Ipswich with five-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
Graham Manning (Grn) 1,603
For full details see Friday's Evening Star, on sale mid-morning.