Court follows hospital for model mum
SUPERMODEL Claudia Schiffer has spoken of her delight at giving birth to a baby boy as she left hospital with her newborn son.Ms Schiffer and film producer husband Matthew Vaughn posed for pictures outside the exclusive Portland Hospital, in central London, last night.
SUPERMODEL Claudia Schiffer has spoken of her delight at giving birth to a baby boy as she left hospital with her newborn son.
Ms Schiffer and film producer husband Matthew Vaughn posed for pictures outside the exclusive Portland Hospital, in central London, last night.
The supermodel, who has a mansion in Suffolk, wore a black overcoat while her son Caspar was wrapped in a white blanket. Asked how she was feeling, the 32-year-old model replied: "Great, thank you."
Ms Schiffer gave birth last Thursday by Caesarean section to Caspar, who weighed 7lb.
You may also want to watch:
"Meeting Matthew and giving birth to Caspar have been the two most amazing moments of my life. I have never been happier. Caspar is absolutely beautiful and amazing," she said.
Meanwhile, it has been announced Ms Schiffer will have to face a man who has been accused of stalking her at her Suffolk home.
- 1 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 2 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 3 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 4 New services and drive-thru coffee shop rejected
- 5 Ipswich mum's frustration as terminally ill son, 13, left unable to go home
- 6 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars in July
- 8 Ipswich road to A14 cleared after collision between two cars
- 9 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?
- 10 Rape arrest after man sexually assaulted in town
She will have to appear at Sudbury Magistrates' Court next month to give evidence at the trial of Agostino Pomata, a kitchen porter charged with harassing her.
Pomata, who has been undergoing psychiatric assessments, has denied the charge and will be tried on March 27 and 28.
He was released on bail after appearing in court yesterday on condition he does not to try and contact Claudia De Vere Drummond – Ms Schiffer's married name – or go within five miles of the village of Stanningfield where she and her husband have their home, Coldham Hall.