Crash between moped and car near farm just outside Ipswich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A teenager has been taken to hospital after his moped collided with a car near Gunns Farm in Lower Somersham.
Police were alerted to the crash in Offton Road at just before 8.30am.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokeswoman said the driver of the silver Yamaha moped, a teenage boy, was taken to Ipswich Hospital at around 9.20am.
A spokeswoman for The East of England Ambulance Service Trust said paramedics treated a “young male with a minor injury to his ankle”.
The driver of the car was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
The road was clear by 9.30am.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast