Crash closes A14
A MAJOR road is Suffolk was closed for more than two hours today after an accident involving three cars.Three people were taken to hospital after the collision on the A14 near Bury St Edmunds at around 11.
A MAJOR road is Suffolk was closed for more than two hours today after an accident involving three cars.
Three people were taken to hospital after the collision on the A14 near Bury St Edmunds at around 11.30pm last night.
A man was cut free from his vehicle by firefighters and taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with facial injuries.
Five people in total were hurt but their injuries were not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The A14 was also the scene of another incident today when a 39-year-old man came off the road and rolled his car at around 12.50am near Copdock.
The man was taken to Ipswich Hospital following the accident, but the extent of his injuries are not known.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot